Each property is distinct, so our managers establish effective communications with each property owner, ensuring all expectations and obligations are understood and inquiries are promptly answered.
Delivering pro-active management services is the core benefit of Pacific Quorum Vancouver Island Properties.
- Financial Statements: Prepare, reconcile and approve monthly income statements.
- Maximize Savings: Facilitate maintenance and plan capital expenses.
- Rent: Collect, deposit and maintain rent records and deposit payments.
Bylaws & Regulations: Work together in the development and ensure the enforcement of all laws.
- Maximum Occupancy: Work closely with Leasing agents and qualified tenants.
- Notices: Issue arrears letters & other notices to tenants with outstanding accounts.